This site is owned and operated by Venere Travel (hereinafter referred to as “Venere Travel” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
The purchase of any travel services provided by www.wowcappadocia.com constitutes a legal agreement between you and Venere Travel, and your consent to the Venere Travel Terms & Conditions is implied. Please make sure you thoroughly read through these Terms & Conditions before making a booking. The journey contract will begin when Venere Travel confirms your reservation. Until December 31st 2022, the following terms and conditions apply to reservations booked by you via the https://wowcappadocia.com website.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT: By credit card payment or bank transfer, a 30% deposit of the tour cost is required once your reservation has been confirmed. You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to all our Terms and Conditions after you submit your deposit. If your trip includes Cappadocia, the remaining 70% of the tour fee is due upon arrival in Cappadocia; if you do not have Cappadocia on your itinerary, 1 week’ advance payment to Turkey is required.
BANK TRANSFER: The deposit should be made using a credit card or bank transfer, with the following information: We will inform you when you book the service with us.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations must be submitted in writing and sent to us via email. The rules for the cancellations will be based on what is written on https://wowcappadocia.com/cancellation-policy.html
REFUNDS: After we determine the refund amount according to our cancellation policy, it will be sent to your credit card or bank as soon as possible. Depending on the country, national holidays, and so on, it might take between 5 and 15 business days.
CHILD DISCOUNT: Children under the age of 12 are entitled to a 50% discount on the land trip and a 20% discount on airfare if they travel with at least two full-paying adults and stay in the same room. If required, our agents will inform you about specific pricing for certain excursions.
UNUSED SERVICES: With respect to accommodations, meals, sightseeing trips, transportation or any other services included in the tour price but not utilized by the tour members, no refunds or exchanges are allowed.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: After the deposit has been received, travel documents will be prepared and sent between 5 and 7 business days after confirmation. These papers will be emailed to you, so please print them out and keep them as proof.
RESPONSIBILITY: We do everything in our power to ensure that our suppliers maintain the highest possible levels of excellence. We are not, however, responsible for any issues that occur as a result of booking services we don’t directly control such as flight cancellations. Venere Travel and its affiliates, servants, or agents shall not be held liable or accountable in any way for any injury, damage, loss, delay to person or property, additional costs or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any circumstances beyond their control.
INSURANCE: The tour does not include personal travel insurance. All efforts are made to ensure the safety of everyone on the trip. However, we insist on your having a personal comprehensive travel insurance policy as a condition of accepting you on the journey. We will provide travel insurance for Private Customized Turkey trips, however we recommend that you purchase additional coverage from your country.
VALIDITY: This content is accurate at the time of publication, but it is subject to change without notice. Any modifications will be posted on the website as soon as possible. However, if the Terms and Conditions are altered after payment is made, the Terms and Conditions under which payment was made shall apply.
PASSPORT AND VISA: If you’ve got problems with your visa or need thorough vacation reports for visa applications, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Please send us an email from [email protected] to ask anything you would like.